1. How are new sponsored projects established?
See G&C Policy 3.8 Project Set Up
2. Where can I find Workday?
3. How do I account for Cost Share (Matching) amounts related to sponsored projects?
See Cost Share FAQ
Additional guidance Managing Cost Share Projects Cost Share Accounting Notice – Dec. 2011
Additional guidance Cost Share Certification
Additional information in Cost Share Requirements and Certification Form
4. How do I account for the Participant Support component of a sponsored award?
See G&C Policy 3.18 Establishing Sponsored Sub-Project Numbers
Also G&C Policy 3.12.4 Processing Participant Support Stipends or Subsistence Allowances
5. What is the Georgia Tech policy governing cost transfers?
See G&C Policy 3.6 Cost Transfer Requests
6. What is the Electronic Cost Transfer (ECT) System?
See ECT System Abstract and Description And the Electronic Cost Transfers for Campus Administrators
9. How do I get additional guidance and training related to managing sponsored?
Contact Grants and Contracts Accounting via ServiceNow or reference the G&C Training Schedule.
10. What is the NSF Salary Limitation (A.K.A. the 2/9ths rule)?
See NSF Salary Limitation
11. What are the rules governing fixed price awards?
See Cost Share Certification