Jan 15, 2019 | Atlanta, GA
The Spring 2019 All-Majors Career Fair, featuring almost 200 companies, will be held Jan. 16-17 at McCamish Pavilion. Any student interested in attending should review the following information before arriving.
- The fair will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days.
- There is no need to pre-register in order to attend.
- Dress is business formal.
- Company information, including job openings, international eligibility, and booth locations, can be found at http://career.gatech.edu/spring-all-majors-career-fair.
- Backpacks will not be permitted.
What to bring to the career fair:
- Notebook and pen/pencil
With almost 200 companies in attendance over two days, you may need to take notes. Having a notebook and writing utensil with you will be useful for keeping track of important information throughout the event.
- Several copies of your resume
Copy machines will not be available for students in McCamish. Make sure to bring enough copies of your resume to leave with recruiters.
- Your BuzzCard
You will need this to gain entry to the fair. If you no longer have a BuzzCard, your GTID number will suffice.